Automatic 230V / 1.2V / 9V 6F22 LED Discharge AC DC Battery Charger (EU, US, UK, CN, AU)
1. Suitable for 1-4pcs 1.2V D/C/AA/AAA Ni-MH/Ni-CD battery and 1-2pcs 9V 6F22 batteries.
2. Quick and slow charging selection.
3. With electroscope and discharge function.
4. Four independent charging channels.
5. LED indicator shows the corresponding charging states.
6. Available plug: 50HZ EU, US, UK, CN, AU.
7. With outside AC cable.
1. Input: AC 230V 50HZ
2. Output: C/D/AA/AAA
Fast: 1.2V X4 DC 260mA
Slow: 1.2V X4 DC 130mA
3.Discharge current: 260-380mA
4. Electroscope current: 35-55mA
1. Place1.2V Ni-MH/Ni-CD batteries in the charger slots as indicated by the polarity symbols (+/-).
2. Choose Quick or slow for charging.
3. Switch on the electrical source, the corresponding LED indicator light will on.
4. There is a switch on the top of the charger: “CHA” for charge. “TEST” for electroscope and “DISC” for discharge.
5. Switch to “CHA” for charging.
6. Take out the battery when finish charging.
7. It is standard charger, it will not be cut off automatically and the LED color will not change after full charged. So please Calculate the charging time before charging according to the below formulate:
Charging time (H) = 1.3 × battery capacity (mAh)
Charging current (mA)
8. Electroscope function: Only the first slot has electroscope function.Switch to “TEST” to check the 1.5V or 1.2V battery power. Put the battery in the first slot on the left, judge by the brightness of indicator, the lighter indicate more power. (Note: This function can operate whether power connect or not)
9. Discharge function: Four slots have discharge function.Switch to “DISC” , put the Ni-Cd battery in the any slot and start discharge the battery. When the LED turn off means full discharged. (Note: This function can operate whether power connect or not)