3.7V 1500mah Lithium Battery Bait Boat Parts For Remote Control Handset
Only one battery is needed for a remote control handset.
|Battery working Time||10 hours|
|Usage||Making remote control handset run|
Battery Use Notice:
- Before use, the batteries for boats and remote control handsets need to be charged, and the initial charge time should be no less than 8 hours.
- After a long-term storage, the battery should be charged once every two months.
- If the bait boat will not be used for a long term, please take the battery out after charging it.
- DO NOT put the battery in the sun directly or any places near fire sources.
- The battery can NOT be put at places where are accessible to children.
- Charging the lithium battery separately from the remote control handset is prohibited, the battery must be kept inside the handset.